Is Luzardo a realistic target?

Frobby

12 minutes ago, Safelykept said:

Cowser or Kjerstad  Plus a combo of Vets plus lower prospects. Hes going to cost, really surprised you asked why.

Not as surprised as I am what you’d be willing to give up.

9 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

You’re speaking about Max Meyer? You think he’s worth considerably more than Cowser? 

I don't have confidence in Cowser to be a good hitter in MLB. Kjerstadt has hit much better than Cowser when he had his opportunity in MLB.

5 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Not as surprised as I am what you’d be willing to give up.

MLB.com has Noble Meyer their top prospect listed in the 50s of the top 100. Max Meyer is their #3 ranked prospect. That is the only player listed. 

3 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

I don't have confidence in Cowser to be a good hitter in MLB. Kjerstadt has hit much better than Cowser when he had his opportunity in MLB.

Ok … if they wouldn’t want Cowser that’s a different argument. But Cowser plus plus … Elias laughs and hangs up the phone 

2 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

MLB.com has Noble Meyer their top prospect listed in the 50s of the top 100. Max Meyer is their #3 ranked prospect. That is the only player listed. 

BA has Max Myer at #64.

8 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

I’ll have whatever you’re smoking. I’ve just discovered that you are seriously undervaluing our guys. 

Not me you guys are the ones who  undervalue prospects other teams prospects, I said Cowser or Kjerstad Plus Vets and lower prospects (did not say which ones) If hes worth less than Cowser? top 5 prospect in thier ORG plus 5 years of team control, so if worth less than cowser whats the value?, Norby plus Urias and Hays, Ill have some of what your smoking

16 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Ok … if they wouldn’t want Cowser that’s a different argument. But Cowser plus plus … Elias laughs and hangs up the phone 

Yeah, but it cuts both ways less than Cowser Miami Hangs up the phone

25 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Check out Cal Ripken's first few months.