Memphis Game Thread

McNulty

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets goooooooooooooo MARYLAND!!!

Let's go baby! GO TERPS!

Greives needs to step up big time today. We're gonna need 10 assists to win IMO. If he can get 20 points and 10 assists, we'll be in really good shape.

One of Dupree/Gregory is gonna have to step up too and get 6 points or so and a few rebounds.

Milbourne cannot be nonexistent. We need a good 10 points from him.

Finally, Hayes/Bowie/Mosely all need to play smart ball. All Mosely needs to do is play great defense, grab a couple boards and get a couple points. Hayes needs to hit his open 3's and Bowie cannot make any boneheaded plays.

If we can do all or most of this, we will win pretty easy. If Memphis plays like they did against CS Northridge, we'll be in real good shape.

Overall, I think it's gonna be a close game. Hopefully MD can edge out a close one, but you gotta give Memphis the edge in this one as they are arguably the 5th best team in the country.

I don't think the Terps are playing that badly. They just aren't shooting well. The effort is there. If Memphis decides to nail long jumpers all day, we're screwed and we should all know that.

Hey man, are you going to one of the Jupiter games next weekend? I might swing down for one.

Yeh, I'm down here right now. Caught the game yesterday, rained out today. We may drive up tomorrow. We're also discussing trying to catch the game next Saturday in Jupiter on the way out of town.

Let me know if you do, next Saturday that is.

Archived