BALTIMORE Orioles @ Rangers 4/13/09

PrivateO

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi All,

I am following on Gameday. I have a question.

Is Koji really not getting the bottom third of the strike zone called? Couse that's what they're implying with their pitch location.

Go O's!

Yeah, it's true. Bad strike zone tonight for both teams.

Hi All,

I am following on Gameday. I have a question.

Is Koji really not getting the bottom third of the strike zone called? Couse that's what they're implying with their pitch location.

Go O's!

No pitcher is getting any close call (and they're not getting some obvious ones too). BTW, War Eagle.

What's a 35 year old man doing putting rims and a ground effects on his car?

Thought he would've grown out of that by the time he got to senior prom.

That's what you do when your time isn't consumed by, like, dating.

I have another question.

I seem to remember that back in the seventies, the O's announcers would call certain relief pitchers "Firemen". I took that to mean that they were guys you brought into situations like this top "put out the fire" no matter what point in the game you were in. I can't remember the last time I felt the O's had such a guy.

Does anyone else remember this?

Go O's!

I have another question.

I seem to remember that back in the seventies, the O's announcers would call certain relief pitchers "Firemen". I took that to mean that they were guys you brought into situations like this top "put out the fire" no matter what point in the game you were in. I can't remember the last time I felt the O's had such a guy.

Go O's!

Randy Myers

I have another question.

Go O's!

This was before closers and set-up men and etc.

The fireman was just your best RP, that's all.

Archived