5/10 Yankees at O's

VThokies

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This doesn't even register as a blip compared to the MDM. One run lead going bye-bye in the 7th doesnt equate a 5 run in the bottom of the 9th.

True. It seems the Orioles always need at least a 3 run buffer to get through the 7th, 8th, and 9th against the Yankees and Red Sox with the lead.

Uehara has shown a tendencey to lose it QUICKLY in the 6th or 7th inning, so I have no problem with a quick hook for him. Hindsight is 20/20, of course, it looks bad now, but I was actually happy to see him yanked. Look at what he gave upbefore being removed inhis last couple starts.

I hear you but I felt like he looked good enough in the sixth to deserve a chance to go out for the seventh against the bottom part of the order. Maybe I don't have as much confidence in the pen as some others, I don't know, but I would've let him start the inning at least in light of the way he looked in the 6th.

I am seeing too many negative nancys in this thread. We still got two full frames to play.

Indeed. And my apologies for being one.

We did a ton better when this was a quasi beer thread. Whats everyone sipping on now?

I'm enjoying a St Bernardus ABT 12.

Archived