It’s time! Upsets, live look in, news, it’s March Madness! (In game, pre & post game)

O's are Legends

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky made a heck of a push after being down 61-45, but I figured it wouldn't be quite enough. West Virginia goes to the Final Four for the first time since the 1959 team featuring Jerry West, with a team that includes his son Johnny. The final score is West Virginia 73, Kentucky 66. I think Kentucky went 3-for-29 from three-point range. Now Duke is the only remaining #1 seed, and if they fall to Baylor tomorrow, the 2010 Final Four will be the first in...a mere four years to not have any #1 seeds. In 2006, three of the four #1 seeds reached the Elite Eight, and all were defeated, including Connecticut, vanquished by George Mason.

Kentucky made a heck of a push after being down 61-45, but I figured it wouldn't be quite enough. West Virginia goes to the Final Four for the first time since the 1959 team featuring Jerry West, with a team that includes his son Johnny. The final score is West Virginia 73, Kentucky 66. I think Kentucky went 3-for-29 from three-point range. Now Duke is the only remaining #1 seed, and if they fall to Baylor tomorrow, the 2010 Final Four will be the first in...a mere four years to not have any #1 seeds. In 2006, three of the four #1 seeds reached the Elite Eight, and all were defeated, including Connecticut, vanquished by George Mason.

Good ole Mason running through Izzo, Roy Williams, and Calhoun.

I find it really hard to believe that Kentucky could lose. Wall and Cousins are unreal.

It would be nice to see Baylor win tomorrow.

I'm definitely thankful WVU won, just because I really, really did not want to decide between rooting for Calipari and rooting for Duke.

For the record, I'd have rooted for Duke.

feel free to blackmail me with this anytime.

For the record, I'd have rooted for Duke.

feel free to blackmail me with this anytime.

I openly (very openly) rooted for Duke during the ACC/Big Ten challenge. I always do. That's the only time I ever will.

I'd have rooted for Kentucky, just because I'd like to see K get the big oh-fer while Ol' Roy's around.

Butler has a good chance to win this whole thing. I think they're likely to beat the winner of Mich St/ Tenn. IMO, they aren't a particularly big dog to any WV, Duke, or Baylor either. If I get some good odds I'll definitely put some money down on them. With the Midwest bracket in shambles and the Final FOur being in their backyard I'm not sure I'll get the odds I'm looking for though.

Yeah, I think Butler should be favored...and if WVU wins their Final Four game, I'd probably put money on Butler to take it. Duke or Baylor against Butler, though? I'm not too sure.

Butler will get some seriously inflated odds now, I agree.

Yeah, I think Butler should be favored...and if WVU wins their Final Four game, I'd probably put money on Butler to take it. Duke or Baylor against Butler, though? I'm not too sure.

Butler will get some seriously inflated odds now, I agree.

As a WV fan, Butler is the team I am least scared of....

Archived