4/24: In Matusz We Trust

ShaneDawg85

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This seems like a good time for a "paint the park orange" thread by the Orioles on Facebook.

I cringe for what's going to happen at Camden Yards the next two weeks when the Yankees and Red Sox fans came to town.

The Orioles will continue their 23 game road trip by heading back to Baltimore for two series against BOS and NYY.

I cringe for what's going to happen at Camden Yards the next two weeks when the Yankees and Red Sox fans came to town.

The Orioles will continue their 23 game road trip by heading back to Baltimore for two series against BOS and NYY.

At least they get to sleep in their own beds...that's something to look forward to.

There is really no reason to keep Trembley at this point. This team needs some sort of change quickly. 2-16 is ridiculous bad. I also suggest pulling an Atlanta Braves from a few years ago and demoting the entire bullpen to the minors and promoting portions of the bowie/norfolk staff.

Sure why not.

There is really no reason to keep Trembley at this point. This team needs some sort of change quickly. 2-16 is ridiculous bad. I also suggest pulling an Atlanta Braves from a few years ago and demoting the entire bullpen to the minors and promoting portions of the bowie/norfolk staff.

I really expect DT to be let go on Monday. The thing is, I think he is ready to go. Think about how bad we feel and then put yourself in his shoes. A lot of people are going to be happy, but not me. He is a good man who cares about the team but it is time.

Archived