CAA thread

backwardsk

Great season for you Mason fans. You guys have a lot to be proud of and a lot to look forward to next year.

One of the reasons I love the CAA so much is the mutual support each team and fans give each other during out of conference play and especially if multiple teams make to the tourney like this year. I know for a fact that VCU fans were cheering for you guys and ODU, and we appreciate the support from ya'll as well...Go CAA!

Hey Goop,

Go VCU Rams! CAA all the way! All of Mason nation is rooting for VCU. Even convinced one of my friends who is a ultimate VCU hater to root on the Rams. I’ll never forget when VCU was called on selection Sunday, me and my friends cheered for our conference rival and the CAA!

---

Joey Brackets must have a heck of jump shot……" I'm not sure the Rams could guard me"

Jay Bilas – “VCU doesn’t even pass the laugh test” – good thing the experts took a close look at Clemson’s resume while they piled on VCU, that’s right Clemson plays in the ACC so they get a free pass

Hubert Davis – “I haven’t looked at VCU’s resume but I know they aren’t a tournament team” – isn’t it your job to do some homework as a professional analyst

Dick Vitale should have to hang out with Roseanne Barr for his comments.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived