• 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Two Rule Changes

• 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4-6 weeks is the timeline for me to see the doctor to tell me that I have a meniscus tear that needs surgery.
    • What bags are you allowed to bring in?  1 gallon bag?  Anything else?
    • I heard this mentioned on the radio broadcast yesterday: With this week's result over the Yankees, the O's have now won or split 16 consecutive series against the AL East. That's four series against each of the divisional opponents-- a full season's worth of matchups under the current schedule system.  After losing the first series against each of the Sox and Yankees last year, this is what the team has done in the division over the last 162+ games:  vs BOS 2-1, vs TB 2-1, @ TOR 3-0, @ NY 2-1, vs TOR 2-1, @ TB 1-1, @NY 2-2, @ TB 3-1, vs NY 2-1, @ TOR 3-1, vs TOR 2-1, @ BOS 2-1, vs TB 2-2, vs BOS 2-2, @ BOS 3-0, vs NY 3-1 A year without a series loss, and a 36-17 record in the last full turn through. It's clear who is setting the standard in this division. 
    • I wasn't aware of this website. I'm going to check it out when I have time to make it to OPACY this season.
    • Mullins is the best example from that phase of our rebuild. He had plenty of downside risk and has in fact regressed.  Regardless, I still say find me a comparable trade that has occurred in history. Good player with 6 years of control on a rebuilding club.