• I wouldn’t either but the word here is that he’s going back to rotation . Suarez supposedly the one  to be moved to bullpen . I think they should wait and see if Irvin can rebound . If Irvin can’t match Suarez’s work, then he should be moved to bullpen 
    • Yes that’s what I was asking. COC was completely off base in his comment. Judge is a great player, and apparently a nice guy. I have nothing against him, or most Yankees, for that matter, though Gil’s tats are off putting. I am expecting a bit of pro Yankee bias, but that’s ok. Also, home runs is a very glittery stat, and might sway some folks. But it should be Gunnar, at least based on the first 81.
    • Ehhh, that was bc Steinbrenner ineptitude.  I’ve heard it argued that NYY became evil empire when got Reggie as FA in 1977 and cemented in 1981 when bought Winfield in FA (although Steinbrenner later called him “Mr May”).  Both those contracts are richest in FA history at the time. 
    • I’m talking about this year. There was nothing in my comment to indicate anything else. You make some really loopy inferences at times. The “Not a Yankee” bit was just a dig at the Yankees, which isn’t unreasonable for an Orioles board, and should have been apparent.
    • I wouldn't be opposed to Kremer being the long man in the bullpen (at least when he first comes back). He's been fine through the first two times through the order this year, but definitely not the third. Relatively small sample in 2024. He was fine three times through last year. Albert's been nearly lights out as an RP this year though.