4/16 - @ Indians

nevadaO

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, just stop. STOPPPP. PLEASE. I'm begging you. Nobody wants to read this stuff. Do you get that? Why does anyone want to be the type who sits around complaining about something to others all day?

Dunno, but he's that guy, it is what it is. Seems like a good candidate to be added to the ignore list.

OK, that is it. You freaking guys make it impossible to watch a game and participate in the game thread. Just whiney complaints over and over again when we're losing. I can't understand why anyone would want to this type of person. I'm gone.

It's really looks pathetic to read some of the crying on the thread.

We are playing crappy right now, it sucks. This team is not as bad as they are playing right now. They are having a bad couple games. S happens.

Two years ago, we were losing a game by 13 runs, and Felix Pie made a diving catch in the 8th inning. Great catch by AJ just now. That's one of the few good things I can say about us right now. We play the whole game, even if we are getting killed.

Hopefully this will be the last time we see Jake Fox get a start behind the plate, Tatum needs to be called up. And I think the LF defense also needs to be addressed. I'd start Pie, he might not be the power threat that Scott is, but he sure hits for a better average and is faster. We have too many .250 hitters in this lineup and Scott is one of them. I'd take .280 with 15 homers from Pie over .250 (if he has a good year) from Luke with 25 homers. Lastly, Izturis needs to be our starting SS while Hardy is out. He is clearly a better defender than Andino and from what I've seen, he is the better hitter. His baseball IQ is much higher.

Pie lifetime average .257 Scott .268:scratchchinhmm:

Archived