vs. TIGERS 9/23

OFFNY

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice job Nick :clap3: now knock him Vladdy!

Be careful what you wish for. Vladdy might think you want him to hit Nick with the ball, which would be an automatic out. And the fielders would probably have the time to pick up the ball and throw to first to get Vlad for a double play. :rofl:

Lol it was cool to see all the guys in the dugout messing with Vlad. Everyone seems like they like him - he's probably a really nice guy.

That was when there were runners on first and second with nobody out. Something tells me that they aren't acting quite as bubbly and fun-loving right this minute.

Ugh........... Really?

Terrible offense tonight. Terrible. Ryan Perry could barely keep the ball over the plate and we roll over and give him a DP and a bouncer to end the threat.

Hope this isn't a sign of how the O's will play for the last few games. I want to see them pound the Sox, not roll over like they have been this game.

Clutch hits? Hello? Bueller? Bueller?

90% of the season: No clutch hits.

Second week of September onward: awesome amount of fantastic clutch hits, or just plain out-scoring them with homers and RBI doubles.

Last few games: Back to true form and can't score a run to save our lives? Or even the Rays' lives? :confused:

Ugh........... Really?

Terrible offense tonight. Terrible. Ryan Perry could barely keep the ball over the plate and we roll over and give him a DP and a bouncer to end the threat.

Hope this isn't a sign of how the O's will play for the last few games. I want to see them pound the Sox, not roll over like they have been this game.

Clutch hits? Hello? Bueller? Bueller?

90% of the season: No clutch hits.

Second week of September onward: awesome amount of fantastic clutch hits, or just plain out-scoring them with homers and RBI doubles.

Last few games: Back to true form and can't score a run to save our lives? Or even the Rays' lives? :confused:

The O's are just getting the bad baseball out of their system so they can go hard on the Sox next week:p

Archived