Dylan Bundy TONIGHT 5/14

xian4

Dylan Bundy will pitch five innings for the first time tonight as the Shorebirds face the Lakewood Blueclaws. Expect the Orioles No 1 prospect to blow away the struggling Blueclaws, who are 3-13 on the road and gain his first win in the minor leagues.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3rd Monday in a row. The anticipation makes Mondays exciting. Maybe we need a new theme song.

(Ba-da ba-da-da-da)

(Ba-da ba-da-da-da)

Bundy Monday,

(Ba-da ba-da-da-da)

so good to me,

(Ba-da ba-da-da-da)

Bundy Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

For all you young O's fans that don't know the song, look it up on youtube. It was by the Mamas & the Papas.

Second inning hits a batter but otherwise uneventful. Missed a lot low but had a NASTY breaking pitch that hurt my knees.

Third inning looks much better. Sitting a little lower (95 after two Innings of 97) but much more in control. Mows down another Lakewood player.

TTTP is a running gag with some of us.

For some reason Buck is obsessed with it.

Thanks. I understood the joke based on what happened with Conner. I was actually a bit curious what kind of guy got the hit oFf of him and whether Bundy might have issues as he moves up the ladder with holding guys on.

Thanks. I understood the joke based on what happened with Conner. I was actually a bit curious what kind of guy got the hit oFf of him and whether Bundy might have issues as he moves up the ladder with holding guys on.

NP. From what I have read his delivery is smooth and compact so I am guessing his TTTP is decent. I wouldn't be surprised if his ability to hold runners is rudimentary given the dearth of them over his career.

I am worried with the passed ball and the WP on a K Bundy's last start. Has Lino been catching him?

Archived