Former O's Josh Bell was called up today...

Mayor McCheese

4th AB, but yeah, he looks to be catching some type of second wind out West...probably short-lived.

yeah just noticed he played yesterday. my bad. man i loved watching him play in norfolk...wish him the best, glad i have mlb.tv!

3-1 fastball down the middle for anyone wondering. off harang.

yeah just noticed he played yesterday. my bad. man i loved watching him play in norfolk...wish him the best, glad i have mlb.tv!

3-1 fastball down the middle for anyone wondering. off harang.

I watched some of that game yesterday and caught that HR. 450+ feet to almost dead center.

I watched some of that game yesterday and caught that HR. 450+ feet to almost dead center.

Must've been crushed if you caught it in your living room...

I have nothing against the kid, I wish him the best. He wouldn't be the first player better off outside of our minor league system.

I have heard this from quite a few people in local radio too, you wonder if that is why Norfolk was looking for a home a short-while ago. I have no clue personally, but moving the fences in seems like an easy fix to me. It doesn't have to be dramatic.

Looking for a home? What are you talking about? I live in Hampton Roads and this is the first I've heard anything about that. Harbor Park is younger than Camden yards.

Looking for a home? What are you talking about? I live in Hampton Roads and this is the first I've heard anything about that. Harbor Park is younger than Camden yards.

I think he meant that they were looking for a major league affiliate after the Mets left.

I think he meant that they were looking for a major league affiliate after the Mets left.

Ah ok.. I wouldn't call 6 years a "short-while" but its all the same. A from what I know the Tides decided to sever ties with the Mets, not the other way around.

Ah ok.. I wouldn't call 6 years a "short-while" but its all the same. A from what I know the Tides decided to sever ties with the Mets, not the other way around.

I, for one, am glad that our players do not need to come through customs in order to be shuttled back and forth to AAA as needed. Norfolk is just fine. A drive away. Besides, it give Dana Eveland confidence when he attends those seminars...whoops...wrong commercial.

I, for one, am glad that our players do not need to come through customs in order to be shuttled back and forth to AAA as needed. Norfolk is just fine. A drive away. Besides, it give Dana Eveland confidence when he attends those seminars...whoops...wrong commercial.

Harbor Park is nice, I have seen more games there then at OPACY.

Archived