The Joe Girardi postgame show cancelled

john316

I would love for the Yankees to lose out on the last game of the year like Boston. Ding Dong the Witch is dead. Wonder who the play?

Red Sox and in New York. I think he's still making a pitching change. Really that was getting annoying watching on TV. Can't imagine what it had to be like to actually be there. It was fun to watch it keep on backfiring on him though because it was textbook insanity.

I would love for the Yankees to lose out on the last game of the year like Boston. Ding Dong the Witch is dead. Wonder who they play?

Yea, I don't want that kind of drama, let em get eliminated with a few days to spare. Plus think how much fun it would be to watch the Sox and Yanks playing out the string, both already eliminated.

Yea, I don't want that kind of drama, let em get eliminated with a few days to spare. Plus think how much fun it would be to watch the Sox and Yanks playing out the string, both already eliminated.

That would be my hope too and to make it even sweeter us in the playoffs as division winner which is a very real possibility.

Archived