Scoreboard Watching Game Thread: 10/02

OFFNY

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both of the idiots that manage each of these respective teams turned down the Orioles.

Thank goodness !!!

Thank Buckness :D. But, yeah.

If you want to get technical, you could make the argument that Joe Girardi and Bobby Valentine each should have gotten some votes for most valuable Oriole for the past 3 seasons.

Watching all these games on MLBN lately makes me really appreciate the O's broadcasters

So right. I think we are lucky to have a veteran announcer in Thorne, and a supremely knowledgable and eloquent ex-player in Palmer. Also Bordick has come on in leaps and bounds this year.

And Joe Angel on the radio is in a league of his own.

Obviously, our announcers aren't everyone's cup of tea - no announcer can be - but our group is pretty strong compared to others in my opinion.

So right. I think we are lucky to have a veteran announcer in Thorne, and a supremely knowledgable and eloquent ex-player in Palmer. Also Bordick has come on in leaps and bounds this year.

And Joe Angel on the radio is in a league of his own.

Obviously, our announcers aren't everyone's cup of tea - no announcer can be - but our group is pretty strong compared to others in my opinion.

Joe Angel is the most underrated PBP guy in baseball. Wish I could have been around when him and Jon Miller did games together.

Archived