If we start Saunders on Friday...

EutawBomber

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Against the Rangers... In Arlington... We are finished.

Thanks Buck.

What an intelligent, thought-provoking and against-the-grain post ripping the soon-to-be AL manager of the year. I mean, Buck took a team that most assumed would finish last and got them within a couple games of winning the AL East.

But leave it to some looney toon on the OH to act like Buck's an idiot.

Yes, the Orioles are finished. Our offense has fizzled at the worse possible moment. We are on empty. I suspect that the game in Texas will be ugly. But, knowing what we expected from this team at the beginning of the season, I am thankful to have had a chance to watch this team all year and I am confident that this is just the beginning of many more good years to come.

Yes, the Orioles are finished. Our offense has fizzled at the worse possible moment. We are on empty. I suspect that the game in Texas will be ugly. But, knowing what we expected from this team at the beginning of the season, I am thankful to have had a chance to watch this team all year and I am confident that this is just the beginning of many more good years to come.

Is this serious? Come on guys. Be positive. We have done well and are facing a staff that has been insane. We have a lineup full homerun hitters. Anything can happen in any game. We have a great chance Friday.

What an intelligent, thought-provoking and against-the-grain post ripping the soon-to-be AL manager of the year. I mean, Buck took a team that most assumed would finish last and got them within a couple games of winning the AL East.

But leave it to some looney toon on the OH to act like Buck's an idiot.

I can't convince morons to read what I actually wrote.

I can find 20 posts like this back in July, saying we were done and we would be absolutely foolish not to trade Reynolds, Hammel, and anyone else for prospects at the deadline.

I can find posts earlier in September after we dropped the first two in Oakland, that we were done. Our bats had fallen silent, we weren't going to hit again. (One poster said that it was likely we would go 0-5 in a 5 game stretch if we lost the Saturday night game in Oakland. We did lose that game, but we scored 20 runs the next two games and went 4-1 in that stretch).

Then again, when we lost 3 of 4 to Boston and Toronto early last week, there were posts saying we had given it a good run but just run out of gas. One post said that hte Yankees were peaking and we were falling apart... even though we had gone 9-3 the last week and a half while the Yankes had gone 9-2.

I don't know, maybe you folks like to give up the ghost and post this stuff. Maybe it's cathartic and makes you feel better to get frustrations at a tough loss off your chest. But honestly, hasn't this team turned it around enough times this year that MAYBE, just MAYBE, you could have a little faith and think that they can do it again.

I'm just glad our GM and manager are even-keeled and not members of the sky is falling crowd every time we have a bad game or two. We certainly wouldn't be going into the playoffs today if they had given up the ghost in July like so many people wanted to.

You're an awful poster. Terrible. One of the worst I've seen. For you to call someone else a moron is comical. The fact that you decided to start a thread to "enlighten" folks with this silliness and then seem surprised that people don't appreciate you ragging on a team and manager that have played and managed their hearts out tells me all I need to know. Please go away.

PLAYED AND MANAGED THEIR HEARTS....truer words were never spoken. I am so PROUD of this ballclub and I am honored to be an Orioles fan. Let's go get 'em on Friday.

Archived