2013 Spring Training Roster Tracker

Tony-OH

It reads like you favorite Canzler as the 25th man. Interesting.

I think he has a good shot if he hits well. He can provides some flexibility defensively (although he's not good anywhere from what I've read) but more importantly he provides some offense against left-handed pitching. When looking at the roster options, I think he's going to battle it our with Pearce, Dickerson and Robinson for a roster spot and the fact that Davis is left-handed and Canzler can supposedly play 1st base, it gives Buck some flexibility against good left-handers.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he has a good shot if he hits well. He can provides some flexibility defensively (although he's not good anywhere from what I've read) but more importantly he provides some offense against left-handed pitching. When looking at the roster options, I think he's going to battle it our with Pearce, Dickerson and Robinson for a roster spot and the fact that Davis is left-handed and Canzler can supposedly play 1st base, it gives Buck some flexibility against good left-handers.

It appears that the Orioles have claimed Canzler more than once. Evidently, the claim order was not favorable to them before.

Archived