2013 Spring Training Roster Tracker

Tony-OH

The Orioles cut RHP Zach Clark, LHP Mike Belfiore, and OF Xavier Avery today. Clark made the best impression of the three. Avery did not look good this spring and could have hurt his chances for a look later in the year.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No huge surprises with the latest cuts. Britton unfortunately pitched his way off the team this spring.

53 Zach Britton LHP - Optioned to Norfolk Spring ERA 6.10. - 3/23

54 Daniel McCutchen RHP - Reassigned to minor league camp. Batters hit .382 of him this spring - 3/23

58 Yamaico Navarro - Played well at several positions. Optioned to Norfolk - 3/23

37 Jonathan Schoop - Optioned to Norfolk where he's expected to play SS. Put up a .667/.714/1.167/1.881 line in seven PAs due to being out for WBC action - 3/23

Lew Ford was reassigned to the minor league camp. Lew really hit the ball well this spring and will have a job somewhere in the organization or he could be moved to another organization that he has a better shot at sticking on the big league team.

Yes! Though as I stated earlier in the thread, I wish there was a direct link off the main page straight to it. Instead of clicking on "40 man roster" and having it send me to MLB.com's page, I would have preferred it to just send me here.

Archived