Weams lists some things he has seen.

weams

Kevin Gausman is for real.

Conor Jackson looks good if he stays healthy. Four good tools.

Mike Wright is still someone to watch.

Steve Johnson has a real chance.

Flaherty can play shortstop. It appears quite well.

Manny Machado is a complete natural. Smooth and instinctual.

Exposito is a good catcher.

Chris Dickerson is huge.

Trayvon Robinson is very easy to root for. And he has some tools.

Branden Kline is a real sleeper. Might be a closer for us some day.

Buck and Dan have this running like a well oiled machine. Perfect pitch.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rooting for Trayvon too. But your bottom line says it all. Buck & Dan will get us back to the playoffs.

By the way weams, what's that avatar? O's planning another baseball complex? Maybe in the D.R.? ;)

Kevin Gausman is for real.

Conor Jackson looks good if he stays healthy. Four good tools.

Mike Wright is still someone to watch.

Steve Johnson has a real chance.

Flaherty can play shortstop. It appears quite well.

Manny Machado is a complete natural. Smooth and instinctual.

Exposito is a good catcher.

Chris Dickerson is huge.

Trayvon Robinson is very easy to root for. And he has some tools.

Branden Kline is a real sleeper. Might be a closer for us some day.

Buck and Dan have this running like a well oiled machine. Perfect pitch.

Conor Jackson hasn't done anything in 5 years. If he hit's, it will be a nice surprise. Right now, only Pearce has done anything to impress from the RH LF/DH/1B job that appears to be open. Canzler, Jackson, and Valencia haven't show much, so far. I wonder if a great spring by Navarro, who's off to an excellent start, might put him in the mix?
Yeah I was just looking at that, 3H and 3 BB in 9 PA. 2B/3B/SS. After Navarro and Pearce, it's Ford, Canzler, followed by Jackson T. Robinson and Valencia. But we are still well away from the clubhouse turn.

Can you be more specific here? The only thing I can find on him is the 3-13 with one walk this spring. Obviously that tells us virtually nothing though. What have you seen?

Very athletic movements and lots of bat speed. Fast runner. Has a lot of energy in practice. Not lazy.

I'm rooting for Trayvon too. But your bottom line says it all. Buck & Dan will get us back to the playoffs.

By the way weams' date=' what's that avatar? O's planning another baseball complex? Maybe in the D.R.? ;)[/quote']

Artists drawing of this complex.

Yeah, forgot to mention Robinson who also has an outside shot. Between those guys and Dickesrson, Pridie, Hoes, and Avery, they will not be able to keep them all on the Norfolk roster. A great problem that DD has created. You don't think the Yankees would like to have Chris Dickerson on their roster right now? or Trayvon Robinson for that matter?
We have some nice depth here. If Reimold/McLouth don't work out, we wouldn't be missing too many beats with Pearce/Dickerson/TRob.

Archived