Jim Johnson Today, 2013

OFFNY

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very pitch-efficient tonight. The usual heartburn didn't happen due to the double play and the fact that the tying run never came up to the plate in the 9th.

I had to edit the statistics for that post ...... I had to change the term "balls" (plural) to "ball" (singular.)

So a quick recap... Johnson's 7th loss is recorded on page 14 where his ERA rose to 4.02. OFFNY's next summary is recorded on page 38, and since then he has dropped his ERA to 3.26 and not lost a game.

I remember last year when he let runners on base our tune was "don't worry, he's got this". This tension is still traced back to his bad stretch before the all star game.

So a quick recap... Johnson's 7th loss is recorded on page 14 where his ERA rose to 4.02. OFFNY's next summary is recorded on page 38, and since then he has dropped his ERA to 3.26 and not lost a game.

I remember last year when he let runners on base our tune was "don't worry, he's got this". This tension is still traced back to his bad stretch before the all star game.

Well, the GB rate is certainly climbing back up there.

Archived