Crush Davis is hurt

weams

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So would I, then again I get the feeling that Buck is punting this game anyway with Garcia pitching and Snyder catching.

I agree, this game is being punted. Hopefully, they are tied or down a run in the 6th to have a shot.

I know we need his bat, however I would rest him both Sat and Sun with Mon a off day. However if it is worst then to the DL.

They almost have to. They got an MRI today already but that's just a picture. They need a Dr. to look at it now. Unless Davis woke up miraculously perfectly healthy, he's out til we get home.

They almost have to. They got an MRI today already but that's just a picture. They need a Dr. to look at it now. Unless Davis woke up miraculously perfectly healthy, he's out til we get home.

If the MRI is perfectly clear and Davis feels well, he'll be able to play. A doctor read the MRI, so a doctor already looked at it. No need for him to see another doctor unless the MRI was inconclusive and he continues to feel pain.

You just know the MRI is going to be inconclusive and he'll need to rest for a few days, best case scenario. Then they'll have to do another one in a few days, and we will have no idea what's wrong for at least a week.

Roch Kubatko

Duquette says #orioles not able to "effectively" read Davis MRI until Monday. "But info we have is Chris is much better today."

Archived