The Reactionary Thread

Rene88

Can we just ignore one another please.? Pretty please. I think the moderators would also be grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You say this. Yet you have replied to some of my posts. Even tho I haven't responded to any of yours until you responded to mine. And sorry you can't handle a simple critique. There was nothing wrong with what I posted. Stop playing the victim card, it's old.

Rene, there is an ignore feature which allows you to not see any posts from a poster if you choose to ignore them. Otherwise, as Crazy has said, just don't respond to each other.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood rookie moderator.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Used to think that they were in a bad stretch. That bad stretch is quickly making them a bad team overall. And Duquette is letting the ship sink.

PA should have sold high on DD his moves and lack of moves and extension choices are looking borderline terrible at this point in this season.

After DD is let go this offseason the real problem of how putrid the O's farm system is will become the legacy of Dan Duquette. He has set us up nicely for a a min of 5 years of under .500 teams

As sad as it is, Duquette has made a lot of blunder trades when it comes to hits to the farm system. I actually like his use of the waiver wire, but his trades have been poor.

As sad as it is, Duquette has made a lot of blunder trades when it comes to hits to the farm system. I actually like his use of the waiver wire, but his trades have been poor.

Who have they lost? Hader and ERod and that's it. How is that a big hit? The bigger hit has been the injury bug.

How exactly did DD wreck the farm system?

I don't think DD wrecked the farm system. In fact, he has focused on making winning a priority which AM could have cared less about.

However, trading Erod for Miller was questionable but understandable.

Jake Arietta obviously hurt, but we needed stability in the rotation at the time. Jake was lost here. Hard to get down on that.

My big concern is his lack of moves this offseason..it is like he wasn't fully engaged. Like something was holding him back....

Who have they lost? Hader and ERod and that's it. How is that a big hit? The bigger hit has been the injury bug.

I don't buy the injury bug as an excuse. This club went into 2015 without LF or RF solidified. Schoop was hardly a shoe in for anything other than solid defense. Wieters and Hardy are really it (I guess Flaherty, but he's more super utility than anything). Everyone else is just stink city when it comes to LF/RF and 2B.

I think his trades overall have been poor. Not just hits to the farm system, but just in general. But he's also traded away draft picks, international slots, Hader, and ERod. He also has some blunders under his belt, i.e. giving away Pat Neshek for nothing in the middle of a playoff push to our direct competition (Oakland).

Plenty of blame to go around. Buck has been unimpressive as of late.

Pulling Ubaldo last night.

Playing Pearce at 2B is moronic when our defense was actually getting better.

Sending Lough (or allowing Lough) to attempt a steal when everyone knows he is a atrocious runner.

Letting Jimmy P play way past when he clearly needed a break. Snider could have played.

Lots of blame to go around here folks.

We are just plain Bad News Bears right now. Nothing is going our way either.

I don't buy the injury bug as an excuse. This club went into 2015 without LF or RF solidified. Schoop was hardly a shoe in for anything other than solid defense. Wieters and Hardy are really it (I guess Flaherty, but he's more super utility than anything). Everyone else is just stink city when it comes to LF/RF and 2B.

I think his trades overall have been poor. Not just hits to the farm system, but just in general. But he's also traded away draft picks, international slots, Hader, and ERod. He also has some blunders under his belt, i.e. giving away Pat Neshek for nothing in the middle of a playoff push to our direct competition (Oakland).

I wasn't talking about the major league club. I was talking about the injuries hurting the farm system. Which you said was hurt by trades. But it really isn't and you proved that.

And giving away Neshek was not a blunder. There was no space for him.

In the future, how many losing seasons will the O's have before we get to see winning culture again?

How many more poor draft picks will the O's pick?

O's equal losing and lazy culture.

Really? As a "die-hard fan," why would you follow such a lazy team?

I wasn't talking about the major league club. I was talking about the injuries hurting the farm system. Which you said was hurt by trades. But it really isn't and you proved that.

Trading ERod hurts the farm. You don't think so? Especially with so many injuries to our top arms down there.

And giving away Neshek was not a blunder. There was no space for him.

We've been through this before. Yes, there was space for him.

Archived