The Reactionary Thread

Rene88

Ok, I conceeded that arguement in my last message when I said I didn't see it since I was listening to the game. His call suggested it was an easy homerun up until the second it was caught, and I was then pissed. That was why this was put in the REACTIONARY thread.

Ok sorry.I didn't realize reactionary meant making stuff up.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok sorry.I didn't realize reactionary meant making stuff up.

So this is now the third time I've conceeded that I was wrong about it being routine. I'm sorry my comment apparently ruined your day. Again, I couldn't see through the radio. All I know is Manfra made it sound like it was an easy home run and then suddenly his tone changed to make it sound like it was an easy fly out... Hence why I was pissed and posted it here that he's the worst announcer ever (reactionary). Jeez, I thought we were fans of the same team.

So this is now the third time I've conceeded that I was wrong about it being routine. I'm sorry my comment apparently ruined your day. Again, I couldn't see through the radio. All I know is Manfra made it sound like it was an easy home run and then suddenly his tone changed to make it sound like it was an easy fly out... Hence why I was pissed and posted it here that he's the worst announcer ever (reactionary). Jeez, I thought we were fans of the same team.

Ok. It was a routine flyball then. Good game. We get the W and take the series.

Beats the 1-3 posts that would invariably show up in Orioles talk during every loss.

Today would have been:

What did DD pick up Matusz's option again?

Why is Buck letting Matusz pitching to anyone but lefties?

Isn't McFarland just 4A Fodder?

All are probably good questions/points:)

I was at the game and let me tell you, nobody's going to be sending tapes of this game to the Smithsonian. The O's staff gave out walks like candy and the offense took six innings off. If Kyle Seager doesn't get ejected, the Mariners win this game. Orioles were just fortunate that his replacement was Willie Bloomquist and he killed two rallies with the bases loaded. This team has problems, y'all.

WAH! The team still won and that's all that matters. Ignore every other post where we complain about pitching wins and ERA being an archaic stat. Buck's mistake today was not bringing in Matusz in the 4th, it was having nobody behind him ready to go. Matusz is on the roster therefore he should be ready to come in and get some lefties out. They pinch hit. Buck didn't adjust. Oh and Matusz sucks. Additionally Young threw to the cut off man earlier in the game when the throw should have just went right to second base. Dumb. We win. We need another really good reliever for MR/SU.

Oh yeah and play Lough

Archived