The Reactionary Thread

Rene88

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oriole Management has showed they have little or no interest in providing Baltimore with another competitive team. First they let Cruz walk, and now traded a good player to Boston.

Imagine if we still had Cruz. The jury is still out that Wieters will stay healthy. They made absolutely no effort in the off season to improve their pitching staff,

Is this going to be another 17 year building period?

'Good player'... wait, did someone get traded along with De Aza to Boston?

Maybe he's talking about Erod.

In the context/chronology of his sentence, I don't believe that he was:

Oriole Management has showed they have little or no interest in providing Baltimore with another competitive team. First they let Cruz walk, and now traded a good player to Boston.

Imagine if we still had Cruz. The jury is still out that Wieters will stay healthy. They made absolutely no effort in the off season to improve their pitching staff,

Eduardo Rodriguez was traded in July of 2014.

Nelson Cruz was signed as a free agent in the 2O14-2015 off-season, well after the Rodriguez trade.

Nelson Cruz was signed as a free agent in the 2O14-2015 off-season, well after the Rodriguez trade.

OFFNY, getting his CSI on! Time to listen to some CSNY.

He could be referring to Mike Boddicker, but we did get Schilling and Brady for him.

Not that I expect you to answer this but what improvements to the pitching staff should have been made?

Who knew? :scratchchinhmm: #analysis

To the "This team sucks and will lose for another seventeen - er - fourteen*" thread.....:slytf:

*Edit - thanks to howbouthoseos for bringing reality to me!

Archived