It's time to get on anyone's Train

fastball

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With a team, with so many if's one would think you could stir the pot. All the rumor's of F/A agents and trades just isn't going to happen. This team as it stands does not go to the playoffs.Some may have me jumping out the window for negative comments.This is not a better team then last year,it's just hard to think what F/A that is left could make a positive impact.

Could you list some of these many if's? I could say the same about any FA you want to bring in. All baseball players come with a string of if's attached to them.

With a team, with so many if's one would think you could stir the pot.

Who makes the rumors? The agents? the guys who get paid to report what the agents leak to them? There sure are no GM's talking to reporters behind the scenes any longer.

So many if"s.?

I don't even see one. The reason this off season is so boring is the team was set all along.

Yes, the team we have now may have won the AL East by only 6 games instead of 12. Might as well throw in towel.

Do you think the current team is likely to win the 2015 AL East by six games? I don't, simply because I don't think the rest of the AL East will be was mediocre as it was in 2014. I'm not sure I could confidently predict that any specific one of the AL East teams (us included) will win 90 games this year, but I'm sure some team will, and maybe two.

Do you think the current team is likely to win the 2015 AL East by six games? I don't, simply because I don't think the rest of the AL East will be was mediocre as it was in 2014. I'm not sure I could confidently predict that any specific one of the AL East teams (us included) will win 90 games this year, but I'm sure some team will, and maybe two.

No more so than I thought last year's team would finish with the 3rd lowest ERA in the league. That is to say, I have no idea. I'm not big on predicting these kinds of things. But, I do think they could have won the AL East last year by 6 games, which is what I wrote.

You forgot to add the extra wins from De Aza and from Wesley Wright. More like 9. BTW the Yankees face of the franchise is either Alex Rodriguez or Brett Gardner.
Stephen Drew. Obviously, it's not a happy face.

That reminds me of this thread, started in February of 2014:

You Can Have Morales and Cruz, I Want Stephen Drew

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/139030-You-can-have-Morales-and-Cruz-I-want-Stephen-Drew?highlight=Stephen+Drew

2012 Make playoffs

2013 Do nothing don't make playoffs

2014 Make Playoffs

So far 2015 is a let down.

Folks last year was last year.

Boston- A lot better Orioles went 11-8 vs them in 2014.

Yankees- Better team then 2014. Orioles went 13-6 Vs the Yanks in 2014 good luck doing that again.

Blue Jays- Better team then 2014. Orioles went 11-8 Vs them in 2014.

Rays- Worse team then the 2014 team. Orioles went 12-7 Vs them in 2014.

Does anyone really think the Orioles are gonna go 47-29 vs the East again?

M's , White Sox are a lot better in 2015.

Why do you think the Yankees are better?

They won't be -31 in run differential in 2015. The O will be a lot better. Eovaldi will be good for them. If Tanaka can play a full season that's a big boost. That Bullpen is gonna be nasty.

They won't be -31 in run differential in 2015. The O will be a lot better. Eovaldi will be good for them. If Tanaka can play a full season that's a big boost. That Bullpen is gonna be nasty.

Why will the O be a lot better? Arod's return? Tex being a year older and more experienced? The new "nervous" shortstop?

Why will the bullpen be better? You think Miller is that much better then Robertson?

What makes you think Tanaka can pitch a whole season? Or Pineada? Or CC? They lost Kuroda to the NPB.

With a team, with so many if's one would think you could stir the pot. All the rumor's of F/A agents and trades just isn't going to happen. This team as it stands does not go to the playoffs.Some may have me jumping out the window for negative comments.This is not a better team then last year,it's just hard to think what F/A that is left could make a positive impact.

If the bolded is true, then why in the blue hell would you be upset that we haven't signed anyone? :rolleyes:

Why will the O be a lot better? Arod's return? Tex being a year older and more experienced? The new "nervous" shortstop?

Why will the bullpen be better? You think Miller is that much better then Robertson?

What makes you think Tanaka can pitch a whole season? Or Pineada? Or CC? They lost Kuroda to the NPB.

I love it how you say the Yanks got all these ? marks. Have you looked at the Orioles they got a lot too.

Archived