Blue Jays end negotiations for Dan Duquette (Beeston re-signs for 2015 season)

xian4

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But they claim to have had the money to resign both guys. So they have the resources to upgrade. Or was that just another lie?

Yes, they could have. They would have also traded Davis and Bud Norris. We had that flexibility. The lying is over. We have become true tellers.

So you work for the Os front office now? I get it!

I don't either, but I can tell you that everything I heard was focused on a budget that we are now nearing. Within six or seven million dollars. Enough for a reliever or bat at the deadline.

I appreciate your point of view and you have many other posters who agree with you. I just think occasionally that the other side of the coin comes up.

Fine with not getting it right now and then .... But I don't appreciate this guy or anyone else speaking for me especially when they are dead wrong. I don't expect big moves from our team all of the time....so to say I'm disappointed when they all don't happen is silly.

I would like to see a type A move once in a while.

Fine with not getting it right now and then .... But I don't appreciate this guy or anyone else speaking for me especially when they are dead wrong. I don't expect big moves from our team all of the time....so to say I'm disappointed when they all don't happen is silly.

I would like to see a type A move once in a while.

That is not who we are. And not who has been the second best team in baseball the last three seasons.

That is not who we are. And not who has been the second best team in baseball the last three seasons.

And that is why I still continue to hope for a new owner that cares more about winning than making money with MASN and the O's.

And I already know we disagree on this subject.

And that is why I still continue to hope for a new owner that cares more about winning than making money with MASN and the O's.

And I already know we disagree on this subject.

Are the Orioles for sale? And if so, is a philanthropist interested in buying them?

No ....something will have to happen for that to be in the cards. I think we both know what that is. I don't need to go into it further as someone here will accuse me of wishing for it.

Aren't Peter's sons full invested in the Club and the RSN as their professions? Maybe the next generation will not show interest. We can hope for that.

Archived