vs. Twins 3/17

PaulFolk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They won 99 games last season. They were not all ugly wins.

No. Not all ugly. But a lot of them featured nothing but goose eggs for the first five or so innings. Those late inning rallies make for very dramatic baseball and it's exciting in it's own right. But you have to hang your head just a little when every other starter makes the entire line up look like clowns. I dunno. I guess I'm just expecting some of these old problems to be rectified this year. Most of the guys who will actually be on the team when the season begins haven't gotten hardly any playing time yet. Hopefully, when they do, they'll address these issues.

You're cool with what's happening in the game, but my comments test the limits of your tolerance? Dude, you've got some priority issues.

In general, we'd like the game threads to be a more inviting environment. That doesn't mean you can't make any negative comments or show frustration, but when you make post after post just complaining about the team over and over, it gets tiresome. Especially when it's spring training and none of this matters.

In general, we'd like the game threads to be a more inviting environment. That doesn't mean you can't make any negative comments or show frustration, but when you make post after post just complaining about the team over and over, it gets tiresome. Especially when it's spring training and none of this matters.

Understandable.

TWINS:

Aaron Hicks CF

Eduardo Escobar SS

Brian Dozier 2B

Kennys Vargas 1B

Trevor Plouffe 3B

Eddie Rosario LF

Eduardo Nunez DH

Josmil Pinto C

Shane Robinson RF

Phil Hughes P

ORIOLES:

De Aza RF

Hardy SS

Davis 1B

Jones CF

Wieters C

Machado 3B

Snider DH

Lough LF

Flaherty 2B

Norris P

Thanks, Paul.

I see Paredes is doing Paredes things again.:cool:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Paredes with an error at 3B in the 8th inning. Bobbled grounder and threw late to 1st <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">March 17, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yep.

No. Not all ugly. But a lot of them featured nothing but goose eggs for the first five or so innings. Those late inning rallies make for very dramatic baseball and it's exciting in it's own right. But you have to hang your head just a little when every other starter makes the entire line up look like clowns. I dunno. I guess I'm just expecting some of these old problems to be rectified this year. Most of the guys who will actually be on the team when the season begins haven't gotten hardly any playing time yet. Hopefully, when they do, they'll address these issues.
We did not look like clowns. We were one of the better offensive teams.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Paredes with an error at 3B in the 8th inning. Bobbled grounder and threw late to 1st <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">March 17, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yep.

Like I said.

We did not look like clowns. We were one of the better offensive teams.

Against starting pitching... they were way too impatient.

On the current side, though, they're mounting a very impressive comeback here today. Let's hope they pull it out.

Again. The offense gets hot, but it's a slow boil.

Archived