From the Booth- Yankees Version

WallyB8

I agree with most of the above comments in the from the booth article. I think DD will move Davis in the right deal and they'll put Pearce at 1st full-time.

:agree:

Where's the emoticon that's praying? Need to add that one.

He better heat up to be traded. Nobody taking a 10 plus million dollar salary for 200 strikeouts and .195 average

Hey man, enjoyed the post. Good stuff. Yeah, I was kinda hoping the O's would trade Davis during the offseason. But if we are going to keep him, we definitely need to drop him down to 6-7 in the lineup and give him more days off. He is going to absolutely kill us in the 3 hole imo. Yeah, he hits a homer every once in awhile, but he'll also have a ton of nights like tonight where he just can't hit the broad side of a barn. So frustrating to watch.

I am trying to understand the intention of this blog. Is it a game story? An editorial? Thoughts from a fan in the heat of the moment? Just for fun or what you're trying to do for a living? Are you looking for agreement, constructive criticism, or just advertising?

I think its just his own personal blog, not affiliated with any media service.

Guys, I can't help to feel frustrated. I know it's early. i get it. But damn it, it just doesn't seem right. We were so close last year to going to the World Series. How can they let Cruz and Miller walk away being that close to a championship. Cruz has hit 2 game winning homeruns, the last 2 nights. miller is beating us. I'm frustrated. these were our players. Now they are beating us. How did the FO think that this pathetic pitching, that never got past 6 innings last year, was going to be the answer. It's going to be a long summer guys. i just got that feeling, and I can't help to feel frustrated and angry.

Guys, I can't help to feel frustrated. I know it's early. i get it. But damn it, it just doesn't seem right. We were so close last year to going to the World Series. How can they let Cruz and Miller walk away being that close to a championship. Cruz has hit 2 game winning homeruns, the last 2 nights. miller is beating us. I'm frustrated. these were our players. Now they are beating us. How did the FO think that this pathetic pitching, that never got past 6 innings last year, was going to be the answer. It's going to be a long summer guys. i just got that feeling, and I can't help to feel frustrated and angry.

The team didn't let them walk away.

They made attempts for both and the money was too high.

Probably because that exact same pitching staff helped them win 96 games last year.

Huge money to a reliever is one thing but I was total against paying Davis instead of Cruz. Davis is done.

I think the 4th year was the deal breaker for Cruz, and at his age. You would have got 1-2 years and then be yelling about his production.

But, the offense isn't lacking, this season, it's there.

Archived