What will it take for management to see Hunter is absolutely worthless?

vikkt

What's that famous quote?..."Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

I'm going insane watching this dude suffer while hoping the O's management will realize this dude will never be a good pitcher.

What's that famous quote?..."Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

I'm going insane watching this dude suffer while hoping the O's management will realize this dude will never be a good pitcher.

Maybe we could use a new manager, too.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/141056-Need-a-new-closer-AND-a-new-manager

The FB is very straight right now, just like the beginning of last year. If he gets the 2 seamer over, he'll finish the year like last year.

Anyone lamenting us not getting to pay a RP 9M a year for 4 years doesn't have a good grasp on the economics of baseball. It would be great to have Miller, but not at that price.

Hahaha. Nice...I forgot I started that thread.

Yeah. Buck will never change. If this team is to win a World Series in the near future, it will be WITHOUT him.

Oh good, you're one of those really obnoxious posters. Maybe Buck could learn some things from you.

Oh good, you're one of those really obnoxious posters. Maybe Buck could learn some things from you.

If by obnoxious, you mean I know that the Orioles will not win while Buck is the manager, then yes. I am obnoxious.

By the end of the season Tommy will be a top 10 reliever in the AL. Again.

I think Miller signed for four years for $36 Mil. Hunter signed for $4.5 Mil for this season, right?

Yet, you don't see why one is gone and the other is here? Despite one being the superior pitcher, that superority is not worth 32.5 million more dollars across four years. Not to a team with the Orioles budget anyway. It's a matter of economics, the Orioles--like everyone else--can see Andrew Miller is the superior reliever...

Archived