The This Team IS Done, We are Dumb and Nothing can Fix it MEGA THREAD

MagicBird

Yah especially when McCann can flub two bunts to the left side and with two strikes lace an oppo "good piece of hitting" liner...:cussing:

What do we need here Gordo? :scratchchinhmm:

mcCann helped demonstrate that it's not so easy to just bunt against the shift, especially when you've been a dead-pull power hitter your entire career.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's like nobody knows nothing around here.

That's certainly true of those people who clutter up the board and stop the flow with all those facts and crap. My eyes tell me that this is a last-place team. My gut tells me that Duquette has already bought his ticket to Toronto. I don't need some homer telling me otherwise.

That's certainly true of those people who clutter up the board and stop the flow with all those facts and crap. My eyes tell me that this is a last-place team. My gut tells me that Duquette has already bought his ticket to Toronto. I don't need some homer telling me otherwise.

Would Toronto even want him now?

We can't expect Toronto to save us from the bad contracts Angelos signed with Dan and Buck and you know he is cheap so buying them out won't be an option.

16554.jpg

Hinkley, is that you?

Would Toronto even want him now?

We can't expect Toronto to save us from the bad contracts Angelos signed with Dan and Buck and you know he is cheap so buying them out won't be an option.

They blew it. We'd be lucky to be able to eat Dioner Navarro's contract.

This team is not winning until ESP takes Buck back, TOR takes DD, and they are replaced with Rick Dempsey and Jim Bowden respectively.

Dempsey and Bowden? If Angelos wanted to win, he would have done that a long time ago. Duquette and Showalter are only here because PA can control them.

Edit: I didn't mean to say "win" (lower case). I meant to say WIN IT ALL. Because everything else in life is like, you know, garbage.

There is no sense cluttering up this thread with sarcastic look at me posts. The fact is that there are some Oriole fans who can see through the rose colored glasses.

I would like a question answered. If this team could not win a WS last year WITH Miller and Cruz, what makes anyone think they can win won this year without them? Or the year after without probable players like Wieters, Davis, and many others? The fact is this year, right now, today, was the time when 99% of most teams would have gone for it, knowing this team is about to be blown up following the season.

Instead we get....T Snyder? Been a staunch O's fan my whole life, but I don't think I have ever been as disappointed as I was this off season. And nothing this team has done so far since the season started has changed that.

There is no sense cluttering up this thread with sarcastic look at me posts. The fact is that there are some Oriole fans who can see through the rose colored glasses.

I would like a question answered. If this team could not win a WS last year WITH Miller and Cruz, what makes anyone think they can win won this year without them? Or the year after without probable players like Wieters, Davis, and many others? The fact is this year, right now, today, was the time when 99% of most teams would have gone for it, knowing this team is about to be blown up following the season.

Instead we get....T Snyder? Been a staunch O's fan my whole life, but I don't think I have ever been as disappointed as I was this off season. And nothing this team has done so far since the season started has changed that.

What do you expect to see done? A trade? Do you? Glad you like the Orioles. So do I. For a long time also.

There is no sense cluttering up this thread. I don't think I have ever been as disappointed as I was this off season. .

Not even during the 14 years of losing? Not even when we hired Sid Thrift. Not even when we passed on Teixeira? Not even When we missed on the Prince? Not even when Ivan Rodriguez passed us up?

So you would rather clutter this thread up about past happenings that can't be changed?

What I don't get is why people don't think DD won't go out to improve the team midseason like he has done every year. A lot harp on the off-season but ignore him adding key pieces in the middle of the season.

The fact is that there are some Oriole fans who can see through the rose colored glasses.

I would like a question answered. If this team could not win a WS last year WITH Miller and Cruz, what makes anyone think they can win won this year without them?

I guess because the ROyals got lucky? I guess because Davis got busted for doping? I guess because we did not have Travis Snider?

Not even during the 14 years of losing? Not even when we hired Sid Thrift. Not even when we passed on Teixeira? Not even When we missed on the Prince? Not even when Ivan Rodriguez passed us up?

But dude. Now that we are winning I am so disappointed. There isn't enough to complain about.

Archived