The This Team IS Done, We are Dumb and Nothing can Fix it MEGA THREAD

MagicBird

Nice little clique, enjoy each others company

What have you truly offered besides criticizing stats people? You say you are a coach but have never offered anything for people to look at while they are watching the games or anything along those lines.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What have you truly offered besides criticizing stats people? You say you are a coach but have never offered anything for people to look at while they are watching the games or anything along those lines.

That's exactly what I was thinking, but thought I had said enough already. I've actually read many of Brian's posts, found him funny in many cases. Never had any issue with until this past week. Other than his statement about being a coach the other day, I don't recall much of anything with respect to this area of expertise. Maybe I've missed it though. Basically sounds like a way to deflect away criticism from his some of his inane comments and posts this past week because he has the "I'm a ballplayer" badge.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Buck on Snider forgetting how many outs there were in the fifth inning: "It?s unacceptable."</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">June 3, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Buck on Snider forgetting how many outs there were in the fifth inning: "It?s unacceptable."</p>? Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="
">June 3, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DFA and move along?

Island Echo has a bot asian wife. He's stressed it a couple times now. What's not to understand?

No haha. She moved to the USA when she was 5. Fully Americanized. No accent. Works as an accountant at a University near where we live. Been together 6 years. Married 4.

No haha. She moved to the USA when she was 5. Fully Americanized. No accent. Works as an accountant at a University near where we live. Been together 6 years. Married 4.

Sorry about that IE. I meant hot, not bot. I get COC's comment now. LOL

Yeah, I have Filipino wife myself. She manages an insurance agency. No accent either. Very industrious. Married 23 years now.

I don't believe I am negative. I don't hate on the Orioles.

gpxgy8P.gif

On another note, shout out to islandecho for maybe the best post in board history. Posting a pic of your wife to prove you are not, in fact, Nestor Aparacio was the cherry on top of this amazing thread.

Nice little clique, enjoy each others company

There are those who care only about wins and losses. Then there are those who believe stats are more important than anything you actually see on the field.

Coming into the season, stats were used to justify non-movements.

Now, I want the stats to win some games for us since that's all that counts.

MSK

Sounds ominous, like a death knell.

Possibly a call-up for Reimold? Isn't his opt out date sometime in July? I don't really think we would be looking at much of an improvement. At least some better speed out there. Snider and Young in the corners makes it look like they're running in quicksand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are those who care only about wins and losses. Then there are those who believe stats are more important than anything you actually see on the field.

Congratulations MSK, this is your ONE MILLIONTH straw man! You've just won two free tickets to an Orioles jersey burning courtesy of Esskay.

gpxgy8P.gif

On another note, shout out to islandecho for maybe the best post in board history. Posting a pic of your wife to prove you are not, in fact, Nestor Aparacio was the cherry on top of this amazing thread.

Nah bro I didn't post her pic to prove I wasn't Nestor (whomever that is-I have no idea). I did it because I was humble bragging. :)

We miss Markakis and Cruz, plain and simple.

Yes, we'll be better off four years from now not having to pay their salaries. But this year we replaced them with AAAA players, and we're paying the price on the field.

And I have a nagging feeling that we are going to be in the middle of a massive rebuild in four years anyway.

Archived