MASN's Production Today Is 2nd Rate

SeaBird

Heck, HTS beat the heck out of the old transistor radio. :)

Just couldn't beat the pairing of Miller and Angel.

Mel Proctor and Brother Low gave everyone a run for the money, including Miller and Angel who I absolutely love.

Say this line WITHOUT doing a Joe Angel impression. I say its impossible...

"The Orioles are the AL East CHAMPions. Champagne, for EVERYbody."

Mel Proctor and Brother Low gave everyone a run for the money, including Miller and Angel who I absolutely love.

Say this line WITHOUT doing a Joe Angel impression. I say its impossible...

"The Orioles are the AL East CHAMPions. Champagne, for EVERYbody."

I cant say anything bad about Mel or Low.

But, to me, Miller and Angel was the absolute cream of the crop and the best pair of guys doing the games.

Remember in radio days, and rain delays, the guys had to entertain, since there was no reverting to other programing.

Yes, but there's very little 4k content, almost no one has 4k TVs, and the bandwidth/spectrum requirements are pretty massive. I'm sure we'll eventually get there, but if everyone streamed content at 4k you'd swamp current internet servers and datapipes. And the broadcast spectrum.

4D TVs are very affordable and DirectTV has is offering 4D content, though it is limited. I think it will become the industry standard until the next best thing comes along. But we saw what happened with 3D TV. ESPN killed their 3D broadcasts as it was not in high demand and many people were averse to having to wear goggles to watch TV.

Archived