Its time to promote Chris Parmelee (Activated, Chen to Frederick)

wildcard

I know it won't happen because they love him so much, and so do some people here for some reason, but I'd jettison Young and not think twice about it.

Pearce hasn't played much recently despite hitting well for a little bit now, I wonder if he's a possibility?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In order to do all of this, they have to put him on the team. If they just release him he can go where he wants and maybe Tampa is waiting.

Somebody is going to have to go when Schoop gets back as well. Maybe they will try to be cute and use a 6 man pen some but they have to have an optional player to do that.

When Schoop comes back, and if Pearce stays, it's possible to send Flaherty down. It's not optimal because then you'd have to slide Manny to short if Hardy needs a sub. But it's an option that keeps everyone in the organization. But yes, one guy will have to for Parmalee sooner than later. I think, of the group of possibilities, I'd least like to lose Paredes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Schoop comes back, and if Pearce stays, it's possible to send Flaherty down. It's not optimal because then you'd have to slide Manny to short if Hardy needs a sub. But it's an option that keeps everyone in the organization. But yes, one guy will have to for Parmalee sooner than later. I think, of the group of possibilities, I'd least like to lose Paredes.

Flaherty is going nowhere. He's the utility guy on this team (Once Schoop returns) and the only true backup option at SS.

They could get real cute and option Chen. He couldn't pitch then until the Indians series but if he isn't going to start this weekend and we have an off day Monday. He could be back next Friday correct?

That could be a creative, yet temporary solution. You'd have Jimenez, Norris, Gausman, Tillman for Tuesday-Friday.. Then you can re enter Gonzalez and Chen for the rest of the weekend.

That could be a creative, yet temporary solution. You'd have Jimenez, Norris, Gausman, Tillman for Tuesday-Friday.. Then you can re enter Gonzalez and Chen for the rest of the weekend.

If Gonzalez went on the DL retroactive to June 10th can he be back on the 25th or 26th? If it the 25th he could pitch the 3rd game in Boston after Jiminez and Norris. Chen then could pitch the first game vs the Indians.

Flaherty is going nowhere. He's the utility guy on this team (Once Schoop returns) and the only true backup option at SS.

A month or so ago, I wouldn't even suggest it. But they've gone with no utility guy for awhile now and have gotten away with it. Which two position players will no longer be part of the Orioles when Schoop returns?

I was talking more along the lines of an optionable relief pitcher.

If Gonzalez went on the DL retroactive to June 10th can he be back on the 25th or 26th? If it the 25th he could pitch the 3rd game in Boston after Jiminez and Norris. Chen then could pitch the first game vs the Indians.

I get confused as to whether it's 10/15 full days and they can't pitch until the 11th/16th day or if it's the 10th/15th day. Regardless, if they are trying to buy time, then I wouldn't push Tillman and Gausman back.

I get confused as to whether it's 10/15 full days and they can't pitch until the 11th/16th day or if it's the 10th/15th day. Regardless, if they are trying to buy time, then I wouldn't push Tillman and Gausman back.

If they keep Gausman then it doesn't matter as much. Tillman would start first game of Indians series on Friday on normal rest, would one day hurt? Ubaldo and Norris will each have an extra day vs Boston. If Gonzo can pitch next Thursday then they could option out Gausman for a relief pitcher until Gonzo returns.

If they keep Gausman then it doesn't matter as much. Tillman would start first game of Indians series on Friday on normal rest, would one day hurt? Ubaldo and Norris will each have an extra day vs Boston. If Gonzo can pitch next Thursday then they could option out Gausman for a relief pitcher until Gonzo returns.

I really hope they don't continue to yo-yo Gausman like they said they would not. This team has a lot of roster shuffling and decisions to make with no less than four positions. Buck said they would start to be a little clearer in the coming days which leads me to believe that there is a trade or two lined up.

Archived