Here Come Blue Jays!

Rene88

Hahaha. Certainly getting healthy and Machado playing like the boss that he is ;)

Need the starting pitching to pull their weight consistently!

Edit: Toronto is like that dumb meathead who peaks in high school (yes peaked in high school rob Lowe)...think they are the star attraction and can't hang when the big boys start playing...approx. halfway through season and onward

Their fans, even moreso.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're now tied with the Jays (ahead of them by percentage points). :beerchug1:

Time to leave them in the dust and go after the other two AL East pretenders. With Gausman in the rotation, Tillman working things out in the pen, and a trade or release of Delmon, first place by the 4th of July.

You guys said 10 days ago what I realized today, just as was Bautista failing in that meatheaded attempt to steal third. The BJs are powerful, cocky, and dumb.
*Bautista was, not was Bautista. :o

They're still dumber than I am.

Its great to win 2 out of 3 in a series the O's had 2 starters fail to make it out of the 2nd inning.

Tillman looked like he was pitching batting practice today. I wonder how long a leash he gets because he is our "ace". I'm glad Tillman didn't accept a reasonable extension the year.

The O's could be on the line for a lot of moolah if they did. I wonder if the O's try to move him in the offseason.

We're now tied with the Jays (ahead of them by percentage points). :beerchug1:

Time to leave them in the dust and go after the other two AL East pretenders. With Gausman in the rotation, Tillman working things out in the pen, and a trade or release of Delmon, first place by the 4th of July.

Hate to break it to you, Gausman most likely won't be in the rotation except for a few spot starts and Tillman is not going into the pen. However, I wish both things would occur

I've despised the Blue Jays more than any other team since the early 1990's. This series has really brought home how inadequate my feelings have been up until now. This Bautista character really is a consummate dbag. World class. Gibbons is the perfect authority figure for that sorry crew. The artificial turf in their stadium is very entertaining in the same vein that miniature golf is to a two-hanicapper.

Toronto in the rear view mirror. Life is good again.

I've despised the Blue Jays more than any other team since the early 1990's. This series has really brought home how inadequate my feelings have been up until now. This Bautista character really is a consummate dbag. World class. Gibbons is the perfect authority figure for that sorry crew. The artificial turf in their stadium is very entertaining in the same vein that miniature golf is to a two-hanicapper.

Toronto in the rear view mirror. Life is good again.

I feel the same way. They have replaced the Red Sux as my least favorite team. I despise the Yankees, but they aren't crybabies like the other two teams, so I make them 3rd least favorite.

I hope they start dropping to the the bottom of the AL East. They deserve it.

Archived