vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/21

OFFNY

That's one of the worst pitching performances you will ever see. Handed a 7 run lead as a starter and didn't get out of the second. That is as bad as it gets.

Truly an inexcusable performance.

I'm incredibly disgusted by what I've seen today.

We can still win this, but now it's going to be a grape shriveler instead of an easy Sunday Father's Day victory.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's one of the worst pitching performances you will ever see. Handed a 7 run lead as a starter and didn't get out of the second. That is as bad as it gets.

Truly an inexcusable performance.

I'm incredibly disgusted by what I've seen today.

We can still win this, but now it's going to be a grape shriveler instead of an easy Sunday Father's Day victory.

Way too late.

Come on. He had an easy 10 pitch first. You start the second inning with no one warming. You aren't even going to get someone up until probably 4 guys have reached base. And it takes some time for a reliever to get ready.

I have ZERO confidence that Hunter isn't going to give Bautista a meatball right here.

RIGHT down the pipe LOL what crew of pitchers we have. :slytf:

Glad Buck went that got Tillman, but Hunter in the 2nd inning was a mistake.

OMG we blew a 7 run lead like dropping a match in a gas can.

Im sorry, but how the hell does EVERY player that becomes a Jay suddenly become Babe Ruth? There's no approach, just swing hack away. Bordick said maybe Tillman tipping his pitches. Guess Hunter and every other pitcher is too. I hate the BJ. It be different if they have actually won something to back up the arrogance and disrespect they show other teams and mlb in general.

Archived