KC vs Toronto: It's Only Natural

25 Nuggets

Who didn't see this coming? Well, I wasn't thinking about it, but I'm not surprised now that Royals and Blue Jays are throwing at each other and firing off derogatory tweets:

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/25258153/royals-blue-jays-beef-yordano-ventura-says-jose-bautista-is-nothing-to-him

I was a little amused that Josh Donaldson was thrown at THREE times in one game, getting hit once. He is really not liked around baseball. And the Royals are getting a reputation for being a group of hot-heads.

Have at it, boys. When two organizations lacking in class collide, they're bound to act like punks. BTW I'm rooting for the Royals all the way, I'm still upset with those would be thieves in Toronto.

Same old story. Toronto whining about being pitched inside. Donaldson was "thrown at" with at least one pitch being a changeup. Give me a break.

I would only pitch Bautista inside. And every game I'd send pictures of him standing in the strike zone to the league and tell them I'm going to continue to pitch to the inside half of the plate. I'd love to see an ump call a strike that hits him in the arm.

Archived