Game Tonight?

osfanfrom70

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's crazy I'm coming down from Boston area for this series as well. I'll be in town Friday. Doubleheader sounds good to me.

I doubt they will be play a real double header. Those are few and far between.

Split double header, tonights tickets for the first game, and Friday tickets for the 2nd game.

I'm coming down from Boston for the series this weekend starting tonight. Looking at national weather reports looks like it may be hard to get it in.

Will we get this game in tonight or am I going to lose a game of my vacation?

Well I would say this accu weather forecast shows this as a possible 50/50 chance of rain out JMHO

Well I would say this accu weather forecast shows this as a possible 50/50 chance of rain out JMHO

Yeah, my flight leaves at noon but I'll be in town thru Tuesday so not a big deal. Just trying to plan out my night to decide what to do with the kids if the game is postponed. Looks like some of the showers that were going to occur during the day have broken up but that the night is still supposed to be hit hard.

I think he has it backwards.

Rule is:

If the second game was scheduled less than 48 hours in advance, a 26th man can be temporarily added to a club's MLB Active List for the second game of the doubleheader only.

Ah ok. Thanks for the clarification. For some reason I thought it was 24 hours. And opposite.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived