Game Tonight?

osfanfrom70

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, my flight leaves at noon but I'll be in town thru Tuesday so not a big deal. Just trying to plan out my night to decide what to do with the kids if the game is postponed. Looks like some of the showers that were going to occur during the day have broken up but that the night is still supposed to be hit hard.

Visited the Aquarium or the Science Center as backup plans.

Yeah, my flight leaves at noon but I'll be in town thru Tuesday so not a big deal. Just trying to plan out my night to decide what to do with the kids if the game is postponed. Looks like some of the showers that were going to occur during the day have broken up but that the night is still supposed to be hit hard.

On a positive look some of these fronts appear to be moving faster then predicted and trending toward the NE thru PA which would have the nasty stuff miss B-More

May not have much of a choice, I haven't been too good in the past, with predicting play or cancel, but dang, it doesn't look good to play tonight.

True. It looks awful. But I wonder if this is a scenario where they try to just get 5 innings in. Or maybe start TJM with anticipation he needs to get swapped out for Rondon or the game might not make it to 5 innings.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

On a positive look some of these fronts appear to be moving faster then predicted and trending toward the NE thru PA which would have the nasty stuff miss B-More

Weather.com is still showing heavy bands from 8-10.

True. It looks awful. But I wonder if this is a scenario where they try to just get 5 innings in. Or maybe start TJM with anticipation he needs to get swapped out for Rondon or the game might not make it to 5 innings.

That might work, but at this point, not even sure, it will be clear at 7 for the game to start. Flash flood warnings are in effect and they are talking rains from 3/4 to an 1 inch, this evening and thats on top of the 3/4 to an inch during this afternoon.

Ah ok. Thanks for the clarification. For some reason I thought it was 24 hours. And opposite.

Yep, you get the 26th man for the second game regardless, but you get it for the FIRST game as well if the double header is scheduled more than 48 hours in advance. Source

Having tix for Sunday, I wouldn't mind being given a single-admission double header. Unless that means we Sunday ticketholders have to buy another game, and those who had the Thursday game will get to go to Sunday's for free.

I'm not Phil Connors so I dunno if it'll rain, but I DID manage to avoid the "doozy" puddle this morning.

Ned?! *punch*

Having tix for Sunday, I wouldn't mind being given a single-admission double header. Unless that means we Sunday ticketholders have to buy another game, and those who had the Thursday game will get to go to Sunday's for free.

I'm not Phil Connors so I dunno if it'll rain, but I DID manage to avoid the "doozy" puddle this morning.

Ned?! *punch*

I doubt it, Friday or Saturday will be the DH.

Archived