vs. WHITE SOX, 4/28

Sessh

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a run scoring play... why not challenge it? Because you won't have a challenge later?! Give me a break. Something else happens.. you walk out and say would you review that please? They always say yes. Fact is, it was a close run scoring play. No better time to use it.

That is a run scoring play... why not challenge it? Because you won't have a challenge later?! Give me a break. Something else happens.. you walk out and say would you review that please? They always say yes. Fact is, it was a close run scoring play. No better time to use it.

I don't think there was enough to overturn the ruling on the field. I think it was the right call and not worth wasting a challenge. Who do you think is our manager anyway? John Gibbons? :laughlol: He gets unlimited challenges.

He has very good movement on heater, our catcher needs to shelve the breaking ball.

That he does. He doesn't look terrible, just not as sharp as he has looked previously. There's still plenty of time to get into a groove, though.

That he does. He doesn't look terrible, just not as sharp as he has looked previously. There's still plenty of time to get into a groove, though.

He better be careful with the breaking ball HR and he got away with one to Jackson.

Archived