vs. YANKEES, 6/05

OFFNY

DD in the booth

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

We have to draft a lot of pitchers so we have a lot of pitching in the minors... for trades, for guys who get hurt.

There's not enough pitching to go around.

When it comes to the June free agent draft we look to add a lot of pitchers to the organization each year (over 50%)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Given a choice between having a team that can impact our team now and a guy who might help in the future, we'll take the guy now.

Given a choice between increasing my chances of a ring or helping a team I won't even be here for...

No offense, but you have horrible taste in music lol. :)

None taken! I usually just post the music in here if it relates to the game (in some way), and that's fair to say. I expect that from the people on here because almost everyone on here is the complete opposite of what her audience is lol. Same goes for my other faves like Mariah or Madonna.

None taken!

That's fair. I expect that from the people on here because almost everyone on here is the complete opposite of what her audience is lol. Same goes for my other faves like Mariah or Madonna.

In my defense I'm in my late 40's. I missed that generation of music, being stuck on my own generation of music.

We have to draft a lot of pitchers so we have a lot of pitching in the minors... for trades, for guys who get hurt.

There's not enough pitching to go around.

When it comes to the June free agent draft we look to add a lot of pitchers to the organization each year (over 50%)

Yes, he says. What he does...different question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived