Clemens does it again!

Flip217

Are you kidding me? Looks like Roger is now linked to John Daly's ex-wife.

NY Daily News

Unreal.

From the article:

"Daly is still involved with the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic as an organizer of famously lavish parties there.

News reports have described Clemens as being in attendance as recently as two years ago, dancing around the party with an 8-foot-long boa constrictor around his neck."

Well at least he was performing while on performance enhancing drugs.

And this time it's not with an underage girl, so we won't have another pedophilia / nature vs. nurture / cultural norms and mores debate. ;)

And to complete the ultimate tri-fecta of sleaze.

http://deadspin.com/385870/another-one-of-clemens-part+time-ladies-strikes-a-pose

Apparently Roger was using some of his pro-rated 20 million to pay the rent for her Houston apartment. Interesting concidence they met in NY and when he goes to Houston she decides to move too.

I think Clemens just sealed up MLB's Family Man of the Year Award. ;)

Are you kidding me? Looks like Roger is now linked to John Daly's ex-wife.

NY Daily News

Unreal.

From the article:

"Daly is still involved with the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic as an organizer of famously lavish parties there.

News reports have described Clemens as being in attendance as recently as two years ago, dancing around the party with an 8-foot-long boa constrictor around his neck."

What number wife was this for Daly? I know he's had at least 4.

Word to the wise: if you're a high profile person and are going to be bringing a defamation lawsuit against someone, you better make damn sure you're closet is pristinely empty. Cuz this is what happens.

Especially when the suit is against an ex-cop! Roger made his bed... so to speak.

How's this for a new Verizon commercial:

Roger is at a party, with loud music playing in the background, dancing with some babe. He calls his wife and says "Deb? I'm going to be late tonight -- the Yankees want to talk to me."

At the other end of the phone, the music and party noise is coming through as clear as day. Deb gets the picture and hangs up angrily.

Roger: "Hello? Hello?"

Then the voice-over: "Verizon: if you lose your connection, it won't be our fault!"

I'm not sure why anyone should care if he is getting women on the side. Maybe it does affect his "family man" status legally, I doubt it. Underage girls . . . that is an issue. This stuff . . . eh.

Archived