Who is on the 25 Man Roster on Wednesday?

backwardsk

Kim is due back on Tuesday. Trade rumors are swirling. Worley pitched like he deserves to be in the rotation. Not many guys with options. What does the roster look like on Wednesday?

I'll guess...

Wieters, Joseph

Davis, Schoop, Hardy, Machado

Flaherty, Alvarez

Trumbo, Jones, Kim, Upton, Reimold

Tillman, Gallardo, Gausman, Bundy, Worley

Givens, Despaigne, Roe, Wilson

Brach, O'Day, Britton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alvarez has options, Borbon does not. And Buck has been putting Borbon in ahead of Reimold. I think he will be here until they acquire someone.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to Pedro, not Julio. If he is correct and they add Upton, there will be no need for Julio.

Kim is due back on Tuesday. Trade rumors are swirling. Worley pitched like he deserves to be in the rotation. Not many guys with options. What does the roster look like on Wednesday?

I'll guess...

Wieters, Joseph

Davis, Schoop, Hardy, Machado

Flaherty, Alvarez

Trumbo, Jones, Kim, Upton, Reimold

Tillman, Gallardo, Gausman, Bundy, Worley

Givens, Despaigne, Roe, Wilson

Brach, O'Day, Britton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that if the Upton deal happens it will be on the 31st. Both GMs will argue over what minor leaguer(s) to include until the last minute.

I am guessing the Alvarez you have included is Pedro.

Your list looks pretty good for August 1st to me. But then again at week is a long time this time of year.

My guess is that if the Upton deal happens it will be on the 31st. Both GMs will argue over what minor leaguer(s) to include until the last minute.

I am guessing the Alvarez you have included is Pedro.

Your list looks pretty good for August 1st to me. But then again at week is a long time this time of year.

Upton sat out today. Do you think they end up sitting him out for a week, play him and risk injury, or make the trade in the next couple of days?

I agree. I was surprised they sent him down to go with all RHP in the bullpen. Now he has to stay down for at least 10 days.

I think come playoff time they send Despainge back down as we really won't need a long reliever. Move made sense, newest guy heads back for the vet. If another injury or something crazy happens, we could see Donnie come back up.

Archived