Official Orioles Draft Pick Thread

markpolis

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His stats don't jump out at you. I'm not sure what they see in this guy...

The Orioles should have sponsored a promotion where rounds 40-50 one fan gets to pick a player, any player. They could have given out rounds throughout the season and would have been a really good idea compared to some of these guys we're taking.

Committed to UNC-Charlotte. Very good prospect as both pitcher and hitter. Played basketball also. Some others here can probably tell you more.

He's around 90 most consistant at 87-89 he hasnt thrown over 90 before, he has decent off-speed, he'll most likely go to college. And yes he's friends with Erbe.

I'm not sure what's up with drafting all these college seniors that are fringe at best. I know we have to fill up the minors, but guys like Odom are a waste of a pick. At least Perlozzo's son can hit for average and play defense.

I'm not sure what's up with drafting all these college seniors that are fringe at best. I know we have to fill up the minors, but guys like Odam are a waste of a pick. At least Perlozzo's son can hit for average and play defense.

That's more than a few players on his dad's team can say.

Archived