My Prediction for the Rest of the Season

brianod

I agree. Royals just started 14 straight against last place teams too. We're just going to have to win and every loss is going to be devastating. We need to throw everything at the Rays these next 3 games.

Getting to 91 would rule out the Royals and Yankees. They would need to win 20 of 25/26. That's a big reason why I think 91 is safe.

• 2 weeks later...

We will win the division and it will start tonight. Going to the game after a long hiatus to do some hands on managing. My first was that we would make the playoffs in 2012 made on opening day. This is my second prediction. Sometimes it take a mad genius to lead the way. Sometimes, it just takes a guy willing to say F it and spit into the wind. It worked once against all odds and it can work again!

o

The Orioles are 8-4 since this thread was started, and have won all 4 series in that span.

• 2 weeks later...

We will win the division and it will start tonight. Going to the game after a long hiatus to do some hands on managing. My first was that we would make the playoffs in 2012 made on opening day. This is my second prediction. Sometimes it take a mad genius to lead the way. Sometimes, it just takes a guy willing to say F it and spit into the wind. It worked once against all odds and it can work again!

o

This was a valiant try, and is much appreciated. :cool:

We've been mathematically eliminated from the division title race, but we are still very much alive for one of the 2 Wildcard spots.

o

This was a valiant try, and is much appreciated. :cool:

We've been mathematically eliminated from the division title race, but we are still very much alive for one of the 2 Wildcard spots.

Not much you can do about a team on an 11-game winning streak.

But on the bright side, Boston is probably peaking too soon. By the time we have to face them in the playoffs they'll have cooled off.

Archived