Win tomorrow and the Jays could be on the ropes

ChuckS

I don't buy this for a minute. They have a chance to do to the Orioles what the Orioles did to the Red Sox in 2011. They are playing for something, to spoil.

They also have a chance to do to the Orioles what the Orioles did to the Yankees...in 2016.

Let's not forget that we're rolling out Gallardo and Miley.

It wouldn't shock me if the Yankees swept the O's. They're rolling out their A lineup tonight.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Blog post: Can we estimate a replacement level, year by year?: ​Maybe. *This method presupposes that we know ... <a href="https://t.co/2bL4snsY78">https://t.co/2bL4snsY78</a></p>— Tangotiger (@tangotiger) <a href="

">October 1, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

colabello-suspended-620.jpg

They also have a chance to do to the Orioles what the Orioles did to the Yankees...in 2016.

Let's not forget that we're rolling out Gallardo and Miley.

It wouldn't shock me if the Yankees swept the O's. They're rolling out their A lineup tonight.

Oh well..glad you were surprised...the rain and cold and fairweather turnout of zero fans and our bats and Gallardo made the MFYs suck eggs! Which is always good no matter the situation or season.

I don't buy this for a minute. They have a chance to do to the Orioles what the Orioles did to the Red Sox in 2011. They are playing for something, to spoil.

Yes, they really looked fired up last night. In front of their 12 fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, they really looked fired up last night. In front of their 12 fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Personally, I think most players are competitive and want to knock out the opposition.

However, maybe the brawl with Jays makes the Yankees take the lesser of 2 evils, the Orioles. When you have no respect like the punk jays, no one is going to want to help you. They probably want to stick it to the jays.

Archived