It's Time For The Core To Step Up

hutchead

If Kim and Mancini can step up and be difference makers, then it's high time for the core players to do their fair share down the stretch. Jones, Machado, and Davis are 38 for their last 200 over the last 17 games for a .190 batting average and just 10 rbi's combined. I'm counting on those three to step up these final four games!

If Kim and Mancini can step up and be difference makers, then it's high time for the core players to do their fair share down the stretch. Jones, Machado, and Davis are 38 for their last 200 over the last 17 games for a .190 batting average and just 10 rbi's combined. I'm counting on those three to step up these final four games!

I'd like to see the team step up.

I'm counting on those three to step up these final four games!

They haven't given us any reason to count on them, though. Last night was particularly god-awful. And even though Manny and Davis have small samples, none of them has done well in the playoffs. And these feel like playoff games.

Hoping for them to step up. That's what I doing.

Wow, I had no idea it was that bad. We need an Eddie Murray type who is mr. clutch.

Archived