backwardsk

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, webbrick2010 said:

yeah, not clear from this thread when did he have/will have injection

when did the feel like something was wrong

Why wasn't this treated months ago

I'm sure there are reason just seems crazy that this would happen on first day of ST

Article says he told Orioles about soreness in December and had the PRP injection then, before Duquette traded Gallardo away.    So, the team has known the situation, but it wasn't made public.     On reflection, if I were Duquette and were sniffing around for some pitching help, I wouldn't want other teams to know that my most reliable pitcher was having a shoulder issue.    So maybe that's why it was under wraps.   

Shows what they thought of Gallardo that they traded him away even knowing that there might be an issue with Tillman.

21 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

From what I gather, it appears Buck and Dan don't think he'll be out that long. I'd get a few more guys just to be safe in case this drags out. 

Optimistically, he'll be ready by mid-April.    But that assumes the PRP injection has done the trick.

29 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

The Carinals are not loosing their ACE they are losing a young pitcher but they have about 6 others.  He was only in competition for the 5th spot with Wacca and they have Weaver almost ready.

Martinez is their ace but I don't believe that Reyes was in a competition for the 5th spot.  He's a stud and probably their second best starter already. 

Archived