Coco Crisp is a piece of --

ChaosLex

Coco is an idiot. He had to know it was coming after that bad slide from yesterday! Take it like a man and get your butt down to first base. Why on earth did he charge the mount?! And I can't believe what all he said in the post game interview. He acted like it was no big deal and then basically said the Rays fought like girls (at least, that's what I gathered from it). The Rays sure looked like they were getting some good jabs in to me. :eek:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, that was a little disturbing. I have no idea what the heck he thought he was doing. Talk about tweaking out. Totally uncalled for, and it's doubly stupid because now he's going to be sitting on his butt with a nice long suspension while they really need him because Ellsbury's now hurt.

Those Rays players that were hitting him while he was pinned on the ground by another Rays player were all class, though. Nothing makes you a bigger man than punching a guy while he's being held down. :rolleyes:

In general, a pathetic display all around. Fights are exciting for the fans, but really, watching adults behave that way is pretty embarrassing.

I imagine they were pretty pissed off that he endangered Iwamura for no particular reason with that slide the other night. Crisp could have just taken his base but he CHOSE to start the fight, so I have no problem with Gomes going in there and sticking up for his infielders.

Also, note to Shields. Don't go swinging your breadwinner at jaws like that. He should be thankful Crisp dodged it. You either tackle him or ole him and let the position players throw the punches.

Yeah, that was a little disturbing. I have no idea what the heck he thought he was doing. Talk about tweaking out. Totally uncalled for, and it's doubly stupid because now he's going to be sitting on his butt with a nice long suspension while they really need him because Ellsbury's now hurt.

Those Rays players that were hitting him while he was pinned on the ground by another Rays player were all class, though. Nothing makes you a bigger man than punching a guy while he's being held down. :rolleyes:

In general, a pathetic display all around. Fights are exciting for the fans, but really, watching adults behave that way is pretty embarrassing.

If anyone deserves to be held down and beaten it's Coco Crisp.

Baseball players are such bad fighters haha. It's getting embarassing. I think Coco Crisp thinks he's a bad ass. I think he's the only one. :D

Note to Coco: YOUR NAME IS COCO. You are not a bad ass; more like a complete jackass instead.

The real sad thing is the Fenway fans gave Coco a standing ovation after the fight.

It just goes to show how stupid Red Sox fans really are... :rolleyestf:

Here's some more from the moron:

“I charged the mound. I feigned it like I was going to go to first base, just to get Navarro off me a little bit, and just charged the mound,” Crisp said. “He tried to hit me with a haymaker. He missed. I threw a punch. I pretty much missed. And the rest, went down to the ground… like the scratches on my face were people trying to scratch like we were playing football or something, like little girls, trying to scratch out my eyes. I move one hand down, scratch me right here [points to scratch to the right of his nose]. “

“After that, people were trying to pull my hair like little girls. Instead of throwing some real punches or something like that… I’m down on the ground, I mean the fight’s pretty much over baseball-term wise. You wanna come in late, and throw some extra blows and get your little blows in, that’s cool. I’ll cover up. It’s all good, trying to pull some hair. It’s all right. It was between me and Shields that time and everybody tried to get their little blows in I think even more… he was unsure if he really wanted to hit me or not it seemed like, but ‘cause he didn’t really hit me hard.

Boy I bet the Rays are going to love those comments...

Eh, ive seen worse. At least he was within the base when he slid. Sutcliff made it sound as if he threw a haymaker or clothslined him.

DUDE...it was on a STEAL, not taking out someone on a double play! He stole specifically to take out the guy. He had no intention of trying to be safe. This might get me a mini-vacation, but Crisp is a Grade A, certifiable, icehole!

Archived