You Have To Start Somewhere

section18

1 hour ago, section18 said:

Agree! The talk shows will be back full tilt today and tomorrow blasting the team and FO. What is DD doing?  I've advocated for McGregor only because of his background and believe he will talk to Palmer and Dempsey and come up with a solution if only temporary.until a long term answer is found. Maybe it will be McGregor and please dump Coolbaugh.  He was only brought here because Davis had success working with him, liked him and suggested he get the job. We see how that has worked out. Do I go to the game Wednesday or try to give my tickets away?  I'm only going if they have made some changes between now and then.

I'm pretty sure you'll have some tickets to dispose of for Wednesday's game. :mad:

On 7/16/2017 at 5:25 PM, section18 said:

...please dump Coolbaugh.  He was only brought here because Davis had success working with him, liked him and suggested he get the job. We see how that has worked out.

I've seen virtually no difference between Crowley, Presley and Coolbaugh.     The team keeps bringing in players who aren't very selective at the plate, with only a few exceptions.    So, you get what you get and the hitting coach  can't really change anything.   

Archived