Who are the best players left

I like him but does anyone know what his service commitment is?

It used to be five years from completion of each midshipman's course of study. There are instances of this being waived. I guess it depends on who's talking for you and who he/she knows in Congress and how quickly you can pay off the (rather sizable) debt the Government incurs in educating you.

The services have no long-term interest in officers who would rather be elsewhere doing something else, even if they don't advertise the fact.

It used to be five years from completion of each midshipman's course of study. There are instances of this being waived. I guess it depends on who's talking for you and who he/she knows in Congress and how quickly you can pay off the (rather sizable) debt the Government incurs in educating you.

The services have no long-term interest in officers who would rather be elsewhere doing something else, even if they don't advertise the fact.

They let that kid that got drafted by the Lions out of his commitment. I would imagine they have a similar agreement with MLB as they have with the NFL.

Lots of signability/Boras/college commitments on Greg's list.

Some high quality HS arms, IMO.

The Oropesa kid looks interesting.

I'm sure we are calling a majority of these kids to see if they will sign.

One can only hope. We can rebuild with Petey's money regarding the signability guys. I did want Melville, but what can you do.

Archived